- Do you feel alone in your relationship?
- Do you want to re-spark intimacy in your relationship?
- Do you have a sexual dysfunction?
- Is your relationship or family in turmoil?
- Is Anxiety, Depression or Emotional Pain keeping you trapped?
- Are you facing challenging events that are interfering with your life?
- Did you experience childhood trauma?
- Do you continue to carry the pain of trauma?
- Do you have strong body reactions like alertness, rapid heartbeats, panic, etc?
Struggles in intimacy, relationships, depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Trauma, and Emotional Pain can be life changing events and it affects everyone differently. Luisa Contreras, LMFT, LPCC provides therapy in Orange County and Los Angeles County. She works with clients who are experiencing the effects of trauma, emotional pain, difficulties in relationships, struggling with intimacy and/or sexual dysfunctions.
As a relationship, intimacy, and trauma recovery expert, Luisa provides cutting edge therapy methods. She has a warm, emphatic, respectful, and compassionate presence to support your healing process and your emotional recovery. She will help you strengthen relationships with your loved ones, identify, process, and release core neurophysiological sources of emotional and/or body pain, trauma, and a variety of other challenging symptoms. Trauma recovery, intimacy, and strong connections with others can change the trajectory of your life and transform your future.
FACING ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, EMOTIONAL PAIN, TRAUMATIC SITUATIONS
and other indescribable feelings can take a toll on you; affect your emotional well-being and your relationships. As a trauma recovery, relationship, and intimacy expert, Luisa is trained in evidence based practices and cutting edge therapy to help you recover and overcome the effects of trauma and emotional pain. Luisa will guide you to understand your feelings, experiences, body reactions, and identify patterns to heal from the pain, restore the present and transform your future.